ODDITIES B4 TIME - Mouse the Witching Cat 2016 version
In 2016 I began working on Mouse the Witching Cat proper; though I had done artwork/illustration of it's key points already. In that sense they served as 'beatboards' for the final book while the actual 'ghost' of the book (aka a 'rough draft') was posted on tumblr in 2016.
What you are about the read is that roughest of rough drafts of "Mouse" as it was first 'known' all the way back in 2016 for a handful of people who were able to catch it's posting- alongside it the 'finished beatboard' illustrations I had managed to save to my DeviantART account and have kept around for just such an occasion as this.
Because this is the mega ultra super cursed edition, some of the depictions, descriptions and ways of drawing the characters and writing the dialogue are without a beta reader's input and so might be ideologically sensitive to some viewers.
I was only newly twenty (very white) and was thinking only of my avid yearly watching of Hocus Pocus to not consider that even the silhouette of hanging victims was a little much. <- THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE, it just is the facts in the case as to why I thought that would make an appropriate visual for my book at all.
-
---
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-AND THERE IT IS!
Collected also were these misc illustrations I made, one that was conceptual of the final cover:
And another where Monty asks Mouse about if her witches were worried about her- both of which I thought were much better left out.





























































































