ODDITIES B4 TIME fting the Family Arts Theatre

 


 

 ⏳ODDITIES B4 TIME ⌛fting Family Arts Theater

As mentioned before, I first truly conceptualized the idea for the Oddities in October gang for October 2014, where, as I wasn't confident enough to make a full story with them, I instead make the background/illustrative characters to a Halloween children's album from my childhood called "It's Halloween".








Mouse, Fluffy, Cavity and Crooner sure do look different than their future selves back in these days...and so to did the 'human' singers I drew them with, which are based on what I imagined the characters from the album sounding like as a child.





Not to be outdone, of course, I do also have older art of them from this time, some of which I believe are the oldest art of Mouse's story. Along with some basic colored art I did of these VERY EARLY pre-oddities!






 

 Including what's probably the earliest colored sketch of Mouse's witch form


 

 The girl was ALL HAT, I guess...