ODDITIES B4 TIME - 2015

  


⏳ODDITIES B4 TIME ⌛ 

MORE early concepts from Oddities in October the 'series from 2015 (eleven years ago!), as I was first seriously writing out and considering 'making' Mouse the Witching Cat. Here the characters were a little more refined and closer to their modern selves...but I still had a lot of even self-taught work to do with them and improve. 


 












In 2015 my mom's family had a big reunion in Washington's Puget Sound...which was the PERFECT place to serve as inspiration for Haunted Hollow and Uncanny Valley County's makeup where my own local Santa Cruz and bay area woods couldn't suffice- the way the area stayed cloudy and autumn-ish all through the summer made me feel so much more at home and one with my characters. 

It was around this time as well that I was experiencing the "all year Halloween" sheik that I still don today, which in tern influenced my drawing designs of the characters. 










My hyperfixation being Ruby Gloom made me spend a lot of my artsy farts days on the computer tinkering with programs I had only ever wanted to use for stitching my drawn comics together in highschool.